Thursday 18 November 2010

More second fix materials delivered

Also recieved the second part of the second fix order - this time mostly the decorative styled socket outlets, plus also a couple of bits that were missing from the first part. Irritatingly the suppliers seem to have forgotten a bunch of switched spurs. This is a nuisance as they're on the kitchen ring. Managed to get through (eventually) and had a promise that they'd look into it. I'm starting to realise why this particular supplier is so cheap. The products are fine, the service is poor.

I also need to order a different face-plate and switches for the living room lights. I've got a double gang socket, where I only need a single. Maybe I'll put a pair of dimmer modules in, they're twice as wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment