Sunday 14 November 2010

Kitchen taking shape

I got the breakfast bar cut to size, mitred and approximately located - I can't fix it down properly until I've cut the hob into the other worktop and the gas supply has been finished. I'm still waiting on hotpoint to deliver the replacement, should be later this coming week. I've cut the end of the breakfast bar square, but after snagging my sweater on it a couple of times yesterday I'm tempted to radius the corners off a bit, though I'm not sure how tidy that will look once I've stuck on the end-cap stuff, it's not the horrid iron-on stuff I once tried using, you've got to glue it with impact adhesive, but I can't help thinking that it'll end up un-peeling itself. maybe I can get something metal..

The door/drawer handles are slowly starting to appear on the units as well, I do a couple a night as it's nice, unstressful work to help me wind down.

No comments:

Post a Comment