Saturday 3 July 2010

Back at the old place

I'm taking a quick breather from efforts on the drive - it's another scorcher here today.

S has taken another car-load of stuff over the bridge, and will be firing up the wallpaper steamer and setting to. I'm holding the fort here. Well, actually I'm putting Dave's car back together - I pulled the engine out a few weeks ago to tackle some tricky welding by the clutch pedal. It's all welded and happier now, but I've just got to re-assemble the rest of it, give it a good wash and then an MOT. At that point I can give it back to Dave with a clean conscience.

We had another visit from the estate agents today to take some photos of the tidier bits of the house so they can advertise it's rental - my own efforts have been largely fruitless so far.

The landline is hopefully is working by now, though we keep forgetting to take a telephone over to test it. Must sort that, as I need to get the broadband working..

No comments:

Post a Comment